Little King Supply Co.
Badalassi Waxy - Leather Shoulders
Badalassi Waxy is made in the world famous Carlo Badalassi tannery in Italy. The Carlo Badalassi tannery is world renowned for producing some of the world's most premium vegetable tanned leathers.
Badalassi Waxy is a full grain vegetable tanned leather that has a waxed surface which gives it a pull-up effect (when bent or folded it changes color). This leather patinas incredibly well and will get better with age. It burnishes incredibly well resulting in those glass edges that everybody is chasing after.
These leather hides come from the shoulders of the animal resulting in the cleanest and highest yield of usable square footage. Unlike sides, these shoulders are more likely not to have scaring or bug bites.
- Double, Single or Quarter shoulders available.
- Premium grade (Highest quality selection)
- Full grain vegetable tanned
- Slight pull-up effect when bent or folded
- Very clean flesh side
- Quarter Shoulder ~ 3-4 square feet ~ $17.50 USD / Sqft.
- Single Shoulder ~ 7-8 square feet ~ $14.88 USD / Sqft.
- Double Shoulder ~ 14-16 square feet ~ $13.75 USD / Sqft.
- 2 thicknesses 3-4 ounce (1.2 -1.6mm) or 4-5ounce (1.6 - 1.9mm)
3-4 ounce is used for wallets, shoes, bags and smaller thinner goods.
4-5 ounce is used for satchels, covers, coasters, desk mats, journals and other thicker leather goods.
**Double shoulders may be shipped in 2 single shoulders. Please let us know in the notes if you need double shoulders as a single piece.
*Due to monitor/screen calibration, leathers might look different in real life.
*Leather is natural product and contains scars and/or bug bites or may slightly vary in color from batch to batch.